Mobility Roadshow 2007
19-21 July – Kemble Airfield, near Cirencester
VIP guests this year included:
- Vicki Butler-Henderson, Fifth Gear presenter and broadcaster
- Ade Adepitan, broadcaster and basketball star
- Polly Vacher, record-holder for smallest aircraft to be flown solo around the world
- The late Kerry McGregor, songwriter, actress and X-Factor finalist
Highlight features included:
- The UK’s first Winnebago Ability Equipped Motorhome previewed by Nirvana Motorhomes.
- B&Q chose the Roadshow to launch its Easy Living bathroom collection.
- BskyB unveiled the UK’s first Easy Grip remote control for digital satellite with larger and bolder graphics for easier button identification
- In the motoring arena was the first UK showing of the new Citroën C-Crosser 4×4 as well as new Picasso models; the new smart fortwo ahead of national launch; a new Openroad Peugeot Tepee MPV conversion from Constables and from Hill-Grau the first viewing of the Citroën Despatch new Combi with full European type approval.
Were you there? If so, we’d love to hear your memories of this event.