From 8th June 2015, the paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence will not be valid and will no longer be issued by DVLA.
To avoid potential long delays at Test Drive Control, visitors with full or provisional driving licences who wish to test drive at the Mobility Roadshow will need to follow this procedure very carefully:
2. Enter all details as asked for by the DVLA.
3. Then go to the top far right grey tab (under log out) ‘ Share your licence information’ Beta, choose this option by clicking.
4. Then go the green button ‘create a code’, choose this option by clicking.
5. Then a code will be created, under this code you have the option to ‘view, print or save your licence information’ when this option is pressed you can download and print a PDF.
6. Bring the PDF printout with your licence to the show, together with your test drive badge (sent to you via e-mail after you have pre-registered) and signed indemnity form. Check in at test drive control.
7. Your details will then be verified and your badge placed in a plastic wallet. Only after this process will you be able to take test drives at the show.
There will be only very limited resources at the show for on-site licence checks, consequently to avoid lengthy delays and potentially be unable to take test drives at all, all visitors who have pre-registered should follow this procedure.
Thank you for your co-operation!
The Mobility Roadshow Team