The benefits to children and carers of the unique, fully modular Mascot care cot. A safe place for children to sleep plus easy access and height adjustment for the carer. A cot that is adaptable if user needs change over time.
The Mascot from Theraposture provides:
* Flexible and trusted design which meets 80% of client’s care cot requirements
* All cot sides raise and lower simultaneously with sleeping platform to ensure maximum safety
* Hand-crafted in high quality, Beech wood with a choice of finishes
* Robust metal mechanisms and reliable motors
* Offers leading flexibility because of its modular design
* Easy conversion from four to eight doors for access to one or both sides
* Interchangeable choice of either 60, 80, 90 or 100cm high sides
* Interchangeable choice of functions including profiling, variable height and Anti-Trendelenburg
* Choice of platform sizes: 140cm (variable height only), 170cm or 200cm
* Low entry height of just 23cm to assist transfers
* Choice of interchangeable rails or Perspex in any door combination
* Meets the essential BSEN 60601-2-52 safe working height requirement so potential back strain is minimised for carers
* High quality and durable padding for maximum safety
* Outstanding value with potential for significant savings in the future when compared with similarly priced competitor’s products
The high quality padding from Theraposture that can be fitted to a Mascot is unique and provides the highest levels of safety and comfort. The hand crafted padding is bespoke to each cot and made according to the recommendations highlighted in Theraposture’s assessment of user needs. The team of craftsmen ensure there is a snug fit with no gaps which could cause potential risk and soft-touch Panvelle is commonly used which is non-permeable, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
Integrated transparent windows that consist of soft, flexible material allows two-way visual access and is double-glazed with air pocket cushioning. A variety of fixing options are available along with an extensive range of colours, patterns and child friendly prints that allows the Mascot to be personalised.
All mattresses that are used in the Mascot from Theraposture are supplied with waterproof covers. Each mattress is cut to the exact internal dimensions of the cot bed to ensure that there are no gaps and options include standard foam fillings through to high-level pressure management systems.
For more information please visit http://www.theraposture.co.uk/cots/mascot or call Tel: 0800 834654