The William Merritt Centre will be hosting a relaunched Get Going Live! event so that disabled people of all ages can experience adapted driving. Part of the Centre’s annual AccessAbility exhibition, Get Going Live! focuses on younger disabled people, novice drivers and individuals with a newly acquired medical condition.
18th October. 10am – 3pm. Centenary Pavilion, Leeds United Football. LS11 0ES.
Free admission and accessible parking.
Features of the free-to-attend event will include:
- Test drives in dual control vehicles, accompanied by specialist driving instructors
- A selection of driving exhibitors featuring adaptations and adapted cars
- A complete range of the William Merritt Centre’s cars (manual, automatic, adapted …)
- Passenger and Driver access advice
- A team of Approved Driving Instructors with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Occupational Therapists on hand to offer guidance and advice