The European Mobility Group (EMG) will be strongly represented at the upcoming Rehacare International Exhibition (Messe Düsseldorf, 28 Sept – 1 Oct). Around 30 EMG Members will be exhibiting the very latest in innovative vehicle conversions and adaptations at the annual show for rehabilitation, inclusion and care.
Personal mobility is always a strong theme of the Rehacare events, and EMG Members at the show will have their individual company stands in Hall 6 to demonstrate new technology in this sector.
Highlights on some of the members’ stands include:
· ACA France: the new Skoda Yeti Mobility conversion, made in France (Stand 6D69)
· Activa Automobil-Service GmbH: a range of conversions, including the new Caddy Active FlexiRamp and the brand new Citroen Space Tourer, plus the loading aid R11 Robot demonstrated in a Citroen C4 (Stand 6C56)
· Autoadapt AB: first public showing of the all-new Carony system with the Turny Manual (Stand 6D84)
· Autochair Ltd: Autochair will be bringing 30 years’ experience in lifts, hoists, and vehicle adaptations to Rehacare 2016 (Stand B78)
· Bever Car Products shows the new EVAL-wheel and demonstrates the SmartSteer and SmartGas/SmartBrake 2 (Stand 6D73)
· B-style & Flex-i-Trans: demonstrating a variety of products from the company’s range, including foldable seat, front low entry and rear low floor access vehicles (Stand 6D60)
· Elbee Mobility s.r.o: Elbee will be presenting its brand-new model, plus offering demonstration drives too (Stand 6D65)
· Focaccia Group: new low-floor conversion kit for VW Caddy F-Style 3 (Stand 6D70)
· Handytech: the latest in adaptations and driving systems (Stand 6B51)
· Kivi: partnering with Fiat Autonomy, see the Fiat 500L equipped with hand controls and other driving aids (Stand 6D69)
· Mobility Networks: The new ‘Flexi’ range from Mobility Networks will be making its debut at Rehacare and will include ramp, step, winch, rail, seat, and lowered floor WAV kit from this range (Stand 6D64)
· Mobilcenter Zawatzky GmbH: brand-new CenterVan VW T6 with lowered floor and electronic controls (Stand 6C81)
· Paravan: a wide range of technological innovations, including touch systems for secondary functions; Space Drive 11 (wheelchair operates vehicle); plus several types of conversions, a range of power wheelchairs and exercise therapy equipment (Stand 6C51)
· Q’Straint: launch of innovative new product, inQline (patent pending), integrating both winch and retractor systems, removing the need for two separate systems in vehicles (Stand 6A81)
· REHA Group Automotive GmbH (Kirchhoff Mobility): adapted vehicles old and new – view the latest lowered floor Volkswagen T6 Multivan Colorado, Ford Torneo Connect, and a 1960s Ford Mustang! (Stand 6C71)
· Tripod Mobility: introducing the EasyPull, combined winch and front restraint system (Stand 6B55)
Full details can be viewed on the EMG website at www.mobilitygroup.eu/news
EMG Members can easily be identified at Rehacare – look out for the posters displayed on their stands.
Notes for editors: The European Mobility Group (EMG)
EMG was established almost 30 years ago by a group of prominent European conversion companies, and now has almost 50 member companies operating right across Europe. EMG is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a hub for European companies in this sector to explore new technological solutions, share knowledge, develop networking opportunities, and to promote higher quality standards.
Its aim is to provide information on companies that all work to the same standards of quality and service, so that anyone looking for specialists in our sector can be reassured that any company bearing the EMG logo can be trusted to deliver a the highest standard of service.
EMG is always interested to hear from prospective new members. If you would like to know more about membership, please do get in touch with us at www.mobilitygroup.eu, e-mail email@example.com
EMG – setting the standards in vehicle adaptations.